Gambling has been in existence for many centuries now. It was one of the primary sources of entertainment for the people in the earlier days. The popular games played in the casinos today either originated from Europe or China. Betting games like craps, baccarat, roulette and blackjack were spawned at different areas in Europe. The world wide played casino game is a version of keno which is an ancient Chinese lottery game. Pai gow poker, a variegated form of pai gow and poker is also played in some of the casinos.
In the recent years gambling has turned into a dominant international commercial bustle. The legal market in this field has been totaled to about $500 USD according to the estimation in the year 2019.
Why electronic gambling is taking over conventional casinos?
With this advent, electronic gambling is slowly increasing the pace and various gaming companies are introducing online casinos and lately the Smartphone era has transformed and captured the casinos into the mobile optimized casino sites. The yummyspins online casinos have now been altered to mobile casinos where one can have his own way of enjoying a mobile casino poker via apps or similar channels exclusively designed for mobile gambling and phone casino.
What is the scenario of the mobile casinos market?
The exposure a player gets through phone casino is ample. The makers of yesterday’s mobile games have started building mobile casinos today. The sheer scale and speed of the growth of mobile gambling has left the gaming market stupefied and is now a booming industry in the field of legal gambling. Some of the recreative facts and figures about the mobile casinos are as follows:
- In a couple of years the revenue from the mobile gabling industries would hit around 20 USD.
- The use of Wireless tablet PCs, mobile phones and another non-conventional mid level networked computing devices are on the soar, thereby forecasting that the casino solutions on mobile are on a high demand.
- The double digit rate of growth of the mobile is expected to cross 40% of the total online gaming market by 2020 with the mobile casino users increasing by 100 million.
- A research performed by Morgan Stanley states that the number of mobile device users will be larger than the conventional desktop users in less than five years, which means the crave for online entertainment is estimated to grow further with online gambling topping the list.
What are the mobile applications available for mobile casino solutions?
Hundred of mobile casino applications have flooded the online gaming market for the online gamblers. The list is quite confusing and often results in bewilderment of which to choose. To make the mobile gambling an easy and fruitful experience, here is penned down some of the popular mobile casino apps:
- The Jackpot City is compatible with both iPhones and Android devices. Powered with micro-gaming, it guarantees fun with wonderful visuals and graphics.
- Another micro-gaming powered application is the Gaming club which has a smooth operation with a user friendly interface.
- The in-house team of Party gaming has come up with a unique app called the Party Casino.